Ground Up Construction Loans
Group Up Construction loans are short-term loans that are used to cover the cost of construction and building materials. Sometimes it can help cover the cost of buying the property itself as well.
How Do They Work/Who Would Benefit
These loans are great for anyone looking to build single-family homes, multi-family units, and mixed-use development projects, such as retail centers.
Requirements for Approval
· A Good Credit Score
· Proof of income
· Low Debt to Income Ratio (DTI)
· Project Details and Construction Budget Approval
· Builder or General Contractor Approval
Benefits of Group Up Construction Loans
· Flexible Terms
· Constant Engagement with Buyer
· Ability to Transition to a Permanent Loan
· Guidelines Keep You on Track and on Schedule
The Benefits of Getting a Loan From Tampa Bay Home Mortgage
· You are able to complete your application completely online with live help.
· Our home loan experts are available to chat via chat, email, and telephone to assist you
· Our great customer service continues even after you close
· You can manage your mortgage online after you close. Also, no hidden fees
Why Choose Tampa Bay Home Mortgage
Tampa Bay Home Mortgage is ready and willing to provide quality service to those in need. We treat each need in accordance to the person and their needs. Choose us today!